I´ve gone through the DosFamily archive and found 10 awesome kitchen oriented deco ideas for you. I hope they will give you some nice inspiration. Photos by me , Jenny Brandt if other is not stated.
Let´s start in Isabelle´s kitchen in her cottage in Dalarna.
1. Use crates as shelves.
2. Keep your feet nice and warm with a carpet. If you need a corner carpet fold a long one like Isabelle did.
3. Make your own counter top.
See more of Isabelle´s country kitchen here!
4. Paint it pink! Adding pink to any room is usually a success. See my candy kitchen here!
6. Adhesive vinyl can change your decorating life! See more of this kitchen and it´s triangles in this post!
7. Build shelves that fit the measurements of your cups and glasses. Like Sara and Kristian has. See more here!
8. I love to sit in my kitchen. I love it so much I even got rid of some cabinets to be able to fit this little bench in there.
9. Add photos to you kitchen. Like Julia has. See her home here!
10. Sometimes all your kitchen need to be perfect is you!
Picture from when I photographed Julia in Julia Werup´s home.Pin It0