My Week – Isabelle
It started out with a lonely but fun week shooting first ep. of a new season Fixa Rummet
but ended with lots of love and a defenitive of spring beeing here to stay!
1. I bought some new clothes at H&M. A flowery dress and a cardigan.
3. Harlekin breakfast room of the hotel reminded me of home.
4. The Fixa Rummet of this week was for 2 brothers sharing. They love fotball and skateboard.
Can’t wait to show you the program!
5. When I left the boys gave me a great easter egg. I ate so much candy in the cab to the airport that I almost fainted. The note says . thank you, we didn’t want you to leave. Please let us email. Cute.
6. She is loving her bike.
Oh and her face when she came running to meet me at the airport.
Must be the best moments as a parent. When they run – happy into your arms. mmm.
8. Park life. I finally been able to let my thoughts elsewhere and just been playing.
9. Still loving my red/orange/Pippi longstocking hair. It sets fire to my rain!
10. Diggeloo Diggeley – my first boy band crush. Now Della sings the tune.0