My boys

Killarna is a project by Mia Thorén and Carolina Olsson. A tribute to the men around them.
They make them by hand and all get a little background story. Some get clothes, some of them not.
They all have all their bodyparts – what my girl Della found hysterical.
And they are very addictive!
I ordered my boys, My husband and my little Beppe.
They so much look like the original!
True piece of art!
And the babybjörn – babycarrier and all – loving it!

What do you think?

Order your own kille or some of the all ready mades here.

, ,

11 Responses to My boys

1. •lotta på solrum• November 9, 2010 at 10:19 pm #

hurra, så fint. var inne och kollade deras sida. blev ju alldeles kär i alla killarna. fantastiskt!

2. Jenny at Dos Family November 10, 2010 at 10:05 am #

Love. Love love this.
    I have to have one made of Jens. The babybjörn is awesome!

3. Mia & Carolina November 10, 2010 at 6:13 pm #

Tack för att ni gillar Killarna! Vi är SÅ glada!

Och vilka finfina bilder på Erik & Beppe!

4. CELINE November 11, 2010 at 9:09 pm #

- Almost scary in their seeming life likeness!

5. Reportero de lluvia November 11, 2010 at 9:58 pm #

Great blog!!
    See you!

6. BODIE and FOU November 12, 2010 at 6:20 pm #

Such a cool idea, mine will have to be bold :-) with a kiwi accent

7. Isabelle November 15, 2010 at 8:53 pm #

Yeas these boys are marriage material. Not mine but the dolls. Or mine are as well but allready taken ;-)

8. mydesignchic November 19, 2010 at 2:54 am #

Oh my gosh…they’re adorable!!

1. Doll house with some home made furniture | DosFamily - November 22, 2010

[...] went to visit the girls behind “The Boys” that Isabelle blogged about. Remember? Erik and Beppe. And like so many other visit this home also had a [...]

2. My “work hard-play hard” week | DosFamily - May 10, 2011

[...] BTW – when we talk about my boys and dolls- do you remember this? [...]

3. Dos Visit Carolina and Mia the girls behind Killarna | DosFamily - July 25, 2011

[...] Jenny BrandtWelcome to another Dos Visit, click any photo to make them larger! Do you remember the Erik- and Beppe- dolls that Isabelle ordered a while back? Well, I just had to go meet the couple behind these Guy-dolls.I [...]