My boys

Killarna is a project by Mia Thorén and Carolina Olsson. A tribute to the men around them.
They make them by hand and all get a little background story. Some get clothes, some of them not.
They all have all their bodyparts – what my girl Della found hysterical.
And they are very addictive!
I ordered my boys, My husband and my little Beppe.
They so much look like the original!
True piece of art!
And the babybjörn – babycarrier and all – loving it!

What do you think?

Order your own kille or some of the all ready mades here.

11 Responses to My boys

1. •lotta på solrum• November 9, 2010 at 22:19 #

hurra, så fint. var inne och kollade deras sida. blev ju alldeles kär i alla killarna. fantastiskt!

2. Jenny at Dos Family November 10, 2010 at 10:05 #

Love. Love love this.
    I have to have one made of Jens. The babybjörn is awesome!

3. Mia & Carolina November 10, 2010 at 18:13 #

Tack för att ni gillar Killarna! Vi är SÅ glada!

Och vilka finfina bilder på Erik & Beppe!

4. CELINE November 11, 2010 at 21:09 #

- Almost scary in their seeming life likeness!

5. Reportero de lluvia November 11, 2010 at 21:58 #

Great blog!!
    See you!

6. BODIE and FOU November 12, 2010 at 18:20 #

Such a cool idea, mine will have to be bold :-) with a kiwi accent

7. Isabelle November 15, 2010 at 20:53 #

Yeas these boys are marriage material. Not mine but the dolls. Or mine are as well but allready taken ;-)

8. mydesignchic November 19, 2010 at 02:54 #

Oh my gosh…they’re adorable!!

1. Doll house with some home made furniture | DosFamily - November 22, 2010

[...] went to visit the girls behind “The Boys” that Isabelle blogged about. Remember? Erik and Beppe. And like so many other visit this home also had a [...]

2. My “work hard-play hard” week | DosFamily - May 10, 2011

[...] BTW – when we talk about my boys and dolls- do you remember this? [...]

3. Dos Visit Carolina and Mia the girls behind Killarna | DosFamily - July 25, 2011

[...] Jenny BrandtWelcome to another Dos Visit, click any photo to make them larger! Do you remember the Erik- and Beppe- dolls that Isabelle ordered a while back? Well, I just had to go meet the couple behind these Guy-dolls.I [...]