What goes around comes around – DIY from jennys visits2

It’s fun to see how we tend to think alike.
Many times I get an exellent ide to discover it in a book or a magazine the day after.
The small world and the ideas travel fast.
I guess we are all more connected and alike than we want or tend to think…
Anyway, a couple of years ago I rennovated my old dollhouse and now Della plays with it alot!
It’s such a great way to rennovate a house without to much hustle!
nostalgi-2

New wallpaper, paint and flooring.

nostalgi-4

An old babydrawing of mine on the staircase.

nostalgi-3

I scanned a pillow from my sofa and printed out a copy for the wall.
Baby Della as a painting on the wall.
I guess Yoda drank too much yesterday, fell a sleep on the floor and threw the tellie upsidedown.

nostalgi-5

Mosaic mirrors for the 80′s effect.

, , , , , , ,

9 Responses to What goes around comes around – DIY from jennys visits2

1. Elisabeth Dunker September 20, 2009 at 2:35 pm #

Tjusig ny header och tjusigt hus! Att jobba med rumslighet i liten skala är ju bara så kul!

2. nath September 20, 2009 at 3:21 pm #

hee, i saw a great doll’s house at a friend’s this week and now yours and Jenny’s as well! it’s inspiring me! i hope i find the time to do it soon.

and hahahaha, rock n roll Yoda!

3. Krickelin September 20, 2009 at 3:35 pm #

Oj, vad fint. Nu blev jag verkligen inspirerad. Tack. :)

4. Jenny at Dos September 20, 2009 at 3:35 pm #

Haha. Awesome. I love the framed dear.
    And the fact that Yoda lives in your dollhouse, while Robocop rents from us makes me laugh.

5. kaylovesvintage September 20, 2009 at 10:29 pm #

cool,my parents still got my doll house,guess I have to bring next time

6. margarita September 21, 2009 at 4:06 pm #

I am so happy I found your website, so much inspiration and talent!! I just made a post about it in my blog: http://chocolatecreative.blogspot.com/, I hope it is ok.
    Regards from London
    Marga

7. Lilly September 21, 2009 at 5:19 pm #

Jättekul blogg! Har precis börjat följa den. Tack för idéerna till dockhus, har ett gammalt i källaren som jag har tänkt göra iordning till min 3-åriga dotter i julklapp.

8. isabelle Halling McAllister September 22, 2009 at 3:49 pm #

I’m so glad you like it. Like Elizabeth says working on a small scale is fantastico!
    Love the name chocolate creative

9. Jenny at Dos September 23, 2009 at 7:35 am #

Isabelle:
    Speaking of: The being world being small and the ideas travel fast.
    Nina did a very nice post on us this week, see it here: http://ninainvorm.punt.nl/?id=552467&r=1&tbl_archief=&