Letters here, letters there, letters everywhere

img_4155img_4164img_4131

img_4189

This is a bit “last minute” literary speaking. But I will let you know anyway. The Swedish blog vitdesign.se (white design) has a competition ending today. The readers can email her photos of letters in their own home.

So yesterday I took some photos of the letters in my house. And this is some of them.

From the top: Above our bed.

Above Violas door: her name

and last Some words of wisdom when you enter our house.

, , ,

8 Responses to Letters here, letters there, letters everywhere

1. AprillAprill Johanna September 20, 2009 at 14:35 #

Bokstäver och siffror är så snyggt. Var har du hittat de vita? De färgglada var väl från Tiger i danmark?

2. nath September 20, 2009 at 15:17 #

ha! completely brilliant as ever. i love it! so fun!

3. christine September 20, 2009 at 21:16 #

oh, i love the “shake it like a polaroid picture” one :D

4. the projectivist September 21, 2009 at 03:31 #

oh you’ve got my little brain ticking over with ideas for my hallway!

5. vintage simple September 21, 2009 at 13:21 #

These are all so fun..! (And the wallpaper in your foyer? With the greenish door to the side?? I like it a lot!)
    -maria

6. kaylovesvintage September 22, 2009 at 22:58 #

nice idea…no letters in my house yet

7. Victoria September 23, 2009 at 21:03 #

Did you make the Signe sign or did you buy it somewhere?? I absolutely love it and want one of my own but with my name then of course ;)

8. Jenny at Dos September 24, 2009 at 11:07 #

Aprill: De vita har jag fått specialbeställt, funderar på att ha dem i shoppen. Lovar att berätta mer. Så fort det e klart. De små kommer ifrån panduro faktiskt.

Nath: Thank you!

Christine: One of ny all time favorite songs.

Projectivist: I would love to see them

Vintage Simple: I bought it at a flea market a couple of years ago. I love it to.

Kay: It not to late to start.

Victoria: They were really common and popular here in sweden during the 70s. My mothers aunt was named Signe, the sign was pasted on to me when she past away and Viola got her name. Sometimes you can find them at fleamarkets. But only if you are lucky!