Help me make my coloring book

Hello!

I am so nervous about this campaign. Asking for help is such an awkward thing.
I am telling you what I want to do in the video above. BONUS: you´ll hear me talk!
And my IndieGoGo campaign is live and you can read more about it and what I want to do here!
Or you can go to Indiegogo.com  and search for “ridiculoso”

PS. Extra thank you to our lovely supporters for helping us along the way.
Thank you for encouraging us.
Kicki. Isabelle. Heidi. TeamBoo. Fredrik. Alexandra. Sam. And mom.

14 Responses to Help me make my coloring book

1. Kicki November 14, 2013 at 1:57 pm #

This book will be a must! Awesome! So glad you did it!

2. Emilia November 14, 2013 at 2:23 pm #

Hell yeah! Underbart Jenny!

• Jenny Brandt November 14, 2013 at 4:12 pm #

Oh Emilia!!
      Tack för ditt stöd med länk, hejrop och beställning.
      Puss och kram.

3. kollijox November 14, 2013 at 3:26 pm #

ja vill så klart äga en! hur gör jag???

4. kollijox November 14, 2013 at 3:26 pm #

äga inte aga :) :)

• Jenny Brandt November 14, 2013 at 4:11 pm #

Gå till indiegogo länken ovan. Eller använd sökord “ridiculoso” på indiegogo.com
      Och lägg in en förhandsbeställning.
      Så får du en lagom till jul som du kan både äga och aga.

5. Libby November 14, 2013 at 7:13 pm #

I am so excited for this! I’m not sure if it will be a christmas present for my husband, my son, or myself. sometimes we don’t like to share….might need to contribute again….

• Jenny Brandt November 14, 2013 at 7:26 pm #

Thank you libby!!
      Love to hear this.

6. jon r November 14, 2013 at 10:00 pm #

good luck. contributed from pittsburgh, pennsylvania : )

• Jenny Brandt November 14, 2013 at 11:00 pm #

I feel your support Pittsburgh !!

7. Lena K. November 14, 2013 at 11:33 pm #

When I started the video and first heard your voice, I thought to myself, “Did Jenny ask an American friend to do the voice over for her video?!” but then I kept watching and saw it was YOU doing the talking. (And then heard a bit of a Swedish accent, too, which is great because that makes it even awesomer to me.)

This is a cool, creative project and I plan to get pre-order an international copy after work today. It’ll be neat to use some pages at school: admittedly, teens don’t really do much coloring in class — even if they wish we could — but these pages will serve as EXCELLENT story starters for my language classes. “Es war einmal eine Frau, die so sehr wilde Tiere mochte, dass sie sich wünschte, mal mit den Rentieren und Eisbären in den Arktis zu spielen. Aber eines Tages wach sie auf und…” (Admittedly, I’m not sure how scientifically accurate that story would be — reindeer and polar bears playing together?! — but, then again, creatures that are half-human and half-deer tend not to dance on dining room tables either ;-) so it’s all good.)

• Jenny Brandt November 15, 2013 at 10:36 am #

Lena K!
      I woke up and then read your comment with my coffee. Really cant think of a better start.

I´m trying to picture what your classroom will look like with my coloring sheets in front of bored teens. Them trying to sneak a peak on their phones, looking out the window. and so on…

Thank you so much for your contribution and for your encouraging comment!!

Ps. I´m American at heart =)
      and I thank TV for my English. (we don´t use dubbing in Sweden we only subtitle)

• Lena K. November 16, 2013 at 12:04 am #

You’re very welcome, Jenny! My contribution seems to have just gone through so fingers crossed now. And, yes, hooray for the positive benefits of TV viewing. :-)

As for my classroom, it’s bright with big windows to let in lots of natural light as well as very colorful with student work hung all over… not to mention the “creative” stacks of books and papers everywhere, ahem. As for the students, they are wonderful (really!) and never bored (um…) — in fact, sometimes they beg me for more mundane tasks, like extra pages of mind-numbing grammar exercises and hours of outdated slide shows. ;-) For real though, we actually support cell phone use, focusing on maximizing learning or at least encouraing “multi-tasking.” And, indeed, many students have really found playing Candy Crush to enrich their educational experience, ha!

• Jenny Brandt November 16, 2013 at 8:16 am #

Lena k!

I think i love you!!!
          I enjoy hearing about your work. Of course “bored students” is just a prejudice of mine. It seems I’m getting old,,,

Thank you so much!