Isabelles instagram week
Some things from my phone this past week(s).
1. We have been having Barbie-que (thanks Kollijox).
2 & 6. I got myself new logo and stickers – more about it later. Åsa Hammarström is the star who made them!
3. I started April making the #photoadayapril – challenge but ended up too lazy. This was the image from “a younger me”- day. Taken in 2000 on a beach in Brazil. I was traveling South America for about 8 months and then sent postcards home with a “Happy New Hair” theme for the change of the millennium. It was very effective since no one had seen me in a while (rememeber this is sort of pre-internet).
4. I read 50 shades of Grey on the train to work and blushed all the way – have you read it?
5. My family. Got a drawing from DElla for my new office.
6. Åsas lovley work again. I made stickers via moo.com- excellent.
7. This is the cast from kung Fu Panda – Beppes home edition. We are missing the Master Mantis. Kung Fu panda is very loved in this home.
8. I went out last Friday night. Or night- I was home by ten, had already seen a movie and eaten. In a restaurant… Oh my where did my party gene go? We saw Hunger Games. I was so deeply disappointed in the movie. Everything. The styling, the way the history and event of things are presented and most of the acting. Such a pity.
What are you up for this weekend?
Follow me on instagram: isabellemcallister
and Jenny has: jennyfromdosfamily
Join the discussion and tell us your opinion.
Love the bald head and that your bag has a face, blinks an eye and ate your naughty book.
Wow! inte dåligt snygg du var utan hår!
Thanks – it felt good without hair but I scared everyone. When I put on a cap people started talking to me. Very strange.
loving your blog!
i’m your newest follower and hope very much you’ll follow back!
älskar stickers..måste skaffa och tack för länk ;)
You look absolutely different in that Brazil picture. Back then, I suppose from the way you look, that you were more like a hippie backpacker who was more interested in partying, beaches and openmindness… just like I was a few years ago.
But then, something happens and now I am more into thinking of a place I can call home and instead of researching of new virgin and hippie beaches I find myself looking for recipes and decoration on the internet, daydreaming of my house and how I want it to look… I guess you start to settle down…
If this is so, how did you make that big jump from backpacking to decorating and being a girl of his family?
Isabelle: This is a fun and interesting question/chain of thoughts I will respond with a whole post about this…. stay tuned!