Last week in an elevator
Last week I attended a fair in Malmö.
Malmö is only 40 minutes by car from my house. But because of snow and difficult weather I ended up in a hotel in Malmö for several nights. Every morning when I woke up I checked out of the hotel hoping I could drive home the following night after work, but that only happened once! all the other nights I checked back in to the hotel after the fair.
When I’m away from home I automatically photograph things and send to Jens. Every day I took a picture in the elevator of the hotel. Saying: “Don´t wait up for me I’ll be at the hotel”. So here are some of those pictures, different days in the elevator
- This is the first night at the hotel. I look so sad, and that is pretty accurate. I had been in my car for 3 hours (in terrible weather) on my way home, only to get stopped by the police, half way there, telling me the road had been closed.
- Second night. Terrible weather. Instead of trying to drive home I went to H&M raided the SALE on the mens section buying a warm coat, hat and clothes.
3. Bought a turban to cover my messy hair.
4. Bought a brush!
5. Pretty happy here. I had gone home the previous night to get some things. YAY!
6. Here I’ve accepted the situation and started to enjoy the hotel life.
7. Same as no. 6
8. Look who I found =) Isabelle came to Malmö to talk about future living, environmental issues and interior decorating.