Books on my wish list
I’m getting ready for some quality “me-time” this Christmas break by downloading these books. They’ve been on my list for a while.
When the kids were younger I never found time for reading, but now when they are 12 and 7, having their own hobbies and passions I’m back at it. I’m such a story nerd though and I’ve gotten my kicks where ever the story has been told: Instagram, TV, Youtube or in the line at the supermarket.
Anyway… I’m looking forward to being devoured by these storytellers in my immediate future:
- “Electric archers” by Eve L Ewing
2. “Rabbit Cake” by Annie Hartnett
3. “Go, Went, Gone” by Jenny Espenbeck
4. “Her body and other parties” by Camen Maria Machado
5. “A working woman” by Elvira Navarro
6. “A kind of Freedom” by Margaret Wilkerson Sexton
7. “Queen of Spades” by Michael Shou Yung Shum