These books are on my night table right now.
1. Sophie Kinsella I’ve got your number. I needed something whimsical right now to relax my brain. Just started with it.
2. The Other Hand by Chris Cleave. Havn’t got a clue about what this book is about but I’m looking forward reading it.
3. The Paris Wife by Paula McLain. A historical fiction on how it was living with Ernest Hemingway. My mother in law really recommended this one and I oblige! I’ve started and it’s very promising!
4. Konsten att säga nej by Jesper Juul. (The art of saying no to your kids). I simply have to get better on saying NO. To everyone not just the kids.
5. The Knight Watch – by Sergei Lukyanenko. It’s told to be like a Russian version of Harry Potter. I don’t know. I like the book (it’s a serie 4 books I think). And it’s really funny cause every line I hear the russian accent loud in my head when reading. But I’m not totally in love. I think I even stopped reading 100 pages before the end. I will finish it though.
6. Grace a memoir by grace Coddington. Autobiography of the super stylist Grace with the mega red hair who has been working for Vouge for ages and who I fell in love with after watching the September issue movie.
What are you reading?
Ps, also on my nightstand you see the frigging best hand cream I ever had. Biotherm Biomains. quite expensive but last long and for all you cream your hands and can wash them the second after without loosing it down the drain!0