Books good to go
These books are on my night table right now.
1. Sophie Kinsella I’ve got your number. I needed something whimsical right now to relax my brain. Just started with it.
2. The Other Hand by Chris Cleave. Havn’t got a clue about what this book is about but I’m looking forward reading it.
3. The Paris Wife by Paula McLain. A historical fiction on how it was living with Ernest Hemingway. My mother in law really recommended this one and I oblige! I’ve started and it’s very promising!
4. Konsten att säga nej by Jesper Juul. (The art of saying no to your kids). I simply have to get better on saying NO. To everyone not just the kids.
5. The Knight Watch – by Sergei Lukyanenko. It’s told to be like a Russian version of Harry Potter. I don’t know. I like the book (it’s a serie 4 books I think). And it’s really funny cause every line I hear the russian accent loud in my head when reading. But I’m not totally in love. I think I even stopped reading 100 pages before the end. I will finish it though.
6. Grace a memoir by grace Coddington. Autobiography of the super stylist Grace with the mega red hair who has been working for Vouge for ages and who I fell in love with after watching the September issue movie.
What are you reading?
Ps, also on my nightstand you see the frigging best hand cream I ever had. Biotherm Biomains. quite expensive but last long and for all you cream your hands and can wash them the second after without loosing it down the drain!
Join the discussion and tell us your opinion.
I am also readong The Paris Wife and I can’t put it done. It’s so good!
I just finished The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. It is s good! You laugh and cry! Read it!