Sky Mall has everything you need and then some

If you´ve ever traveled on domestic flights in the US you know about the shopping catalog “SkyMall”. It is tucked in every seat. This catalog that let´s you do your shopping in the air is reason enough to travel. Today I want to show you some of it´s ridiculous products.

In the picture above: “The Comfort Mat” You need this because? Standing by the grill too long can cause back pain if you don’t use it. “Giant wine glasses”.  For people who don´t like too ask for a refill but who do love wine. “Tree Log Pillow” For log ladies of course. And the “DIY Log Making-kit” if you “don´t want to wait 20 years to cut down a tree you can make logs from paper for your fireplace”

The people at Sky Mall don´t believe in the expression “Travel light” they want us to travel with lots of stuff. Like The SkyRest pillow  “for a comfortable  sleep in any seat”. Imagine having to ask this person to get up as you need to use the restroom in the plane.  #tricky #awkward
Or the “UpRight Sleeper“. Fantastic. It even comes with a beautiful midnight blue cover, see picture. SkyMall don´t care for germs much. And if you want to “protect yourself and your family from harmful germs” you need this “Disinfection Scanner” 159.99 dollars including the wand.

If you are a pet then listen up! Here are some great products you should ask you keeper for. Use that puppy face of yours and say “Pretty please I need that Wiener Dog-leash and a Porch Potty.”

Why not hide the litter box in a handsome piece of furniture. It is a Skymall classic after all.
Or why not get rid of that old stinky litter box all together and potty train your cat?
Did you know you can potty train your cat faster then some people potty train their kids? Get rid of that stinky litter box and buy “Litter Kwitter“, so your cat can use the toilet just like the rest of the family.

Do you have a very lazy/old/short-legged pet? then you might need the “pet ramp and staircase” so your little friend can get up on the couch.

SkyMall I really do adore you.

, , ,

19 Responses to Sky Mall has everything you need and then some

1. Elsa March 26, 2013 at 3:33 pm #

I didn’t know that the travel laser sword eliminates all germs … Luke and Obi Wan Kenobi would have liked to have one like that ;)
    And thank you for discovering all these “wonderful and useful” stuff … :) I will immediately order the very convenient travel pillow for my next trip … in Sweden! :D

• Jenny Brandt March 26, 2013 at 4:26 pm #

Yes Elsa! I am sure you will be very very happy with them all!

2. Melissa@Julia's Bookbag March 26, 2013 at 5:31 pm #

HA HA HA HA! I can’t believe these ‘products’ even exist! Hilarious. I wonder how many people actually BUY them! My father would buy stuff like this.

• Jenny Brandt March 26, 2013 at 8:35 pm #

I want to know too. Must be quite a few

3. isabelle McAllister March 26, 2013 at 5:32 pm #

LOVE Sky Mall I can book a flight to the states just to read it on the plane. The log pillow I actually could buy.

• Jenny Brandt March 26, 2013 at 8:31 pm #

Hah. Yes I want that pillow too

4. Theresa March 26, 2013 at 5:47 pm #

Hilarious! All jokes aside I bet the big wine glasses sell well. They use them on Cougar Town and I gotta say… they make them look good :-)

• Jenny Brandt March 26, 2013 at 8:42 pm #

Theresa!

This is just too much fun.
      I could never handle those wine glasses.

5. Katie March 26, 2013 at 7:14 pm #

I adore Sky Mall. I would love to WORK for Sky Mall.
    Love that log pillow!

• Jenny Brandt March 26, 2013 at 8:44 pm #

Omg Katie!

You have found some amazing pieces. The croc – shoe- bed!!!!!

• Jenny Brandt March 27, 2013 at 10:54 pm #

Hey again Katie!
      I would love to work At sky mall too just like i would love to work as a writer on “Days of our lives”.
      Both are a bit like the Twilight zone and anything goes as long as its ridiculous

6. Herma March 27, 2013 at 8:21 am #

Hahaha! Brilliant! That poor dog with the wiener-leash looks like it’s never been more embarrassed in his whole life! The wineglasses seem very useful though. (no officer, I only had one glass of wine… Burps)

• Jenny Brandt March 27, 2013 at 11:28 am #

Herma!!

Haha this makes me laugh!!
      Yes poor dog!

7. amanda March 27, 2013 at 12:05 pm #

haha herregud. fast en sån där hundhundtrappa letar jag efter faktiskt. har en unghund med diskbråck i ryggen som behöver komma upp i soffan då och då för att få lite kärlek och det vore skönt att slippa bära honom hela tiden, + att han oftast hoppar ner av sig själv och förvärrar skadan. så en trappa vore toppen för oss. fast jag har hittat snyggare varianter än den där, haha.

• Jenny Brandt March 27, 2013 at 4:18 pm #

Amanda!!!

Å stackarn. Hoppas ni hittar en bra!

8. Anne | Inspire Styling March 27, 2013 at 9:49 pm #

Whahahahaha, I laughed so hard about this, my boyfriend actually came to see why. He wanted to see everything again: “Scroll down, there’s more!” “No honey, that’s the next post…” “Oh…”

Thank you Katie for the croc bed, that just made me cry (in a good way) :D

You guys are hilarious! I will pour myself a glass of wine now. Or a bottle ;)

9. Jose E. Sepulveda December 4, 2013 at 4:32 pm #

want updates via e-mail and want to subscribe to you