What’s your best ipad tips?

We just bought an Ipad -yay! I love new technical stuff.
Now I’m wondering what’s your favorite apps and magazines for it?

Jenny gave me the tip about Martha Stewart Living and Frankie mag.
Frida from the Swedish blog Trendenser just made a magazine as well – in English.

The Taschen also looks lovely!

We also play all the Toca Boca games a lot and Beppe like the Puzzle – Pysseläventyret. Erik got hooked on Bejeweled and me I am just amazed of how good all the photo’s look! It’s like seeing them for the first time again.

But what do you have for magazines, games or other stuff that you do with your Ipad?
Please let us know!

Ps, I would love to find a game that both kids can play with each other at the same time do you know one?

, , ,

6 Responses to What’s your best ipad tips?

1. Anna August 27, 2012 at 23:43 #

Our kids (3 and 5 years) love the “Pettson and Findus” game where they solve problems a la Sven Nordqvist using quite advanced construction techniques. Naturally it’s done “point-and-drag” style, so they try and do over if it doesn’t work at first.
    There kids (and I) also like a game where you play with coco and marshmallows, jelly and milk, in a game much like “Angry Birds” only a little more fluid (less aggressive, even). Can’t remember the name of it right now, sorry. X-)

• Isabelle McAllister September 7, 2012 at 14:58 #

yes the pettson and findus is great and thanks for other tips!

2. XX80XX August 27, 2012 at 23:46 #

We love taking pictures with photocabine
    Very helpful is the Period tracker,
    Sushimaker for fun
    Four in a row for two
    Pacman ofcourse
    Pretty pocketpond
    Table trainer and rail maze to keep your brain going and
    Lettermpress because it is to beautiful not to use
    Wall of sound for endless music
    Searchiphone in case you forgot where you’ve put your ipad
    have fun!

3. cheryl August 31, 2012 at 03:41 #

I don’t know whether you would be using the camera on the iPad, but if so the snapseed app is great at . I use the iPhone version and would love a bigger screen to manipulate the photos.Oh and I enjoy your site, just found it when I started researching ideas on renovating /redecorating my home.

4. Linda September 3, 2012 at 15:51 #

Oh, I have loads of ipad apps – I use them to boost my productivity and sometimes just because I like their design. There are still so many ugly apps, especially for kids, though.

Must haves: MailChimp, Evernote, Dropbox (especially camera uploads), Viber
    Photo and art favourites: Mr.Chiizu, Mixel, Composite, CraftStudio
    Games: IceAgeVillage, Solitaire Ace, Angry Gran, Afgen Dash :)
    Games for kids: Little Fox, Count Animals, Nighty Night!, The Icky Mr Fox, Talking Ginger.

P.S. I also try to cover best&latest apps on my blog.
    P.S.2 Thanks, XX80XX for the app advice, especially for Pacman!

Isabelle: Thanks alot – great tips!

5. Isabelle McAllister September 7, 2012 at 14:58 #

Great tips all of you – thank you!!!
    isabelle