Jens and I shooting for Mama

The greatest team of all time is my mom and dad. Not only have the raised some awesome kids (myself included) but they have also had their own auto paint shop. Dad has been doing the painting while mom has been on top of the masking. They have showed me how to have fun while working your ass off.

You can imagine my enthusiasm when I found myself my own retoucher =) and we started a business of our own. Even though Jens is an illustrator by heart he has worked with post production for many years. Together we can make some fun stuff that is impossible in real life. Like the toy- story in the latest issue of Mama where we enlarged My Little Pony, the Iron Giant and a lizard . Something I would totally do if I had magical powers.

We photographed in my parents garage and my darling dad let us paint one half of his garage pink and the other half blue. See above.

Here is the first spread in the magazine. If you want to see the rest of the pictures go get your own copy of Mama, in stores now!

Jens and I trying to enlarge this little fellow

Viola trying out her outfit for the shoot.

And me adjusting it.

More Behind the scenes here!

, , , , ,

9 Responses to Jens and I shooting for Mama

1. admin July 10, 2012 at 11:17 pm #

Love, love, love, love, love this!! so cool!

2. Melissa@Julia's Bookbag July 10, 2012 at 11:36 pm #

you enlarged My Little Pony????? My daughter will think this is the coolest thing EVER!

3. alice July 11, 2012 at 3:56 am #

that pony is photoshopped!?! I’m so disappointed, I was sure it was real!!! great job.

• Jenny Brandt July 11, 2012 at 7:37 am #

Sorry Alice!

4. alexandra July 11, 2012 at 7:40 am #

awesome

5. Ella July 11, 2012 at 11:12 am #

It’s so luxurious to find, not only someone to live with, but also someone to do projects with. Together with my husband I have an online shop, a record label, a club night (well, sometimes) and a band, and it adds so much.

A few years back, I never would have thunk it.

6. Jenny from DosFamily July 11, 2012 at 11:38 am #

Yes Ella! It is cool. However I´ve met so many couples saying ” I don´t know how you do it?!? We need time apart from each other”

But like it that way.

• Ella July 11, 2012 at 2:38 pm #

Me and my husband live together in a tiny apartment, only 30 m2. During the day we’re apart, which I think is good, otherwise we spend most of our time together and rarely get annoyed with each other because of spending too much time together.

Every couple’s dynamic is unique though. But, except for growing up with my parents, I’ve never spent this much time together with anyone.