Isabelle’s tour in Thailand

We have been having blizzards and snow up to our ears in Sweden.
It was just too much and we needed some time to bond our new family.
So we decided to run from it all and take 2 months in Thailand!

I thought I am going to show you some great hotels and other stuff I find while I am here.
Let’s start with the infinity pool at our first hotell.
Just to lighten up!

, , , ,

8 Responses to Isabelle’s tour in Thailand

1. Jenny at Dos Family March 4, 2010 at 18:51 #

Det ser så härligt ut. Idag har vi haft sol i skåne, men fortfarande kallt och det ligger mycket snö kvar.

Kolla in design Sponge om du inte redan har det. Ditt Junibackeninlägg ligger uppe nu.

Måste åka dit med Viola nästa gång jag e i Stockholm,

2. bargain bex March 4, 2010 at 19:29 #

oh goodness me! how i wish i was in that pool right now instead of the coldy-cold weather here where i live! it looks just MAGNIFICENT!

3. Anette {foreldremanualen} March 4, 2010 at 21:48 #

Så kuult! :-D

Lurer litt på hvordan Isabelle lager slike filmer med “gammeldags” effekt? Finnes det noen program på nett?

4. Adi March 5, 2010 at 06:44 #

Hi,
    I’ve been readind & enjoying your blog for some time now, I’ts great!
    Here in Israel the winter is so warm & short that we really envy you for all your snow…
    Me & my husband are comming to stockholm for the marathon in june, & we wondered where & what should we see there. Can you help?
    Thx & hellow from sunny Israel
    Adi

5. Anonymous March 5, 2010 at 14:31 #

Very nice film nice pool and nice kids. I was wondering how you edit the film to get those effects?

6. Essi March 6, 2010 at 08:18 #

Good choice ;) I bet Thailand treats you well. I’m looking forward for your pictures and stories.

7. isabelle Mcallister March 6, 2010 at 18:39 #

Love the infinity pool!
    Well we are having a great time!
    I edited my film in Imovie – in the latest version you have got different kinds of filters.
    In this film I used mostly photo’s taken countiniously and then put in Imovie. stop motion – it ads to the old schools effect.
    Isabelle

8. Anonymous March 10, 2010 at 16:31 #

Vilken härlig pool, funderar också på att åka. Vad heter hotellet ni är på? det ser fantastisk ut!!