Isabelle’s tour in Thailand

We have been having blizzards and snow up to our ears in Sweden.
It was just too much and we needed some time to bond our new family.
So we decided to run from it all and take 2 months in Thailand!

I thought I am going to show you some great hotels and other stuff I find while I am here.
Let’s start with the infinity pool at our first hotell.
Just to lighten up!

8 Comments

Join the discussion and tell us your opinion.

Jenny at Dos Familyreply
March 04, 2010 at 06:03 PM

Det ser så härligt ut. Idag har vi haft sol i skåne, men fortfarande kallt och det ligger mycket snö kvar.

Kolla in design Sponge om du inte redan har det. Ditt Junibackeninlägg ligger uppe nu.

Måste åka dit med Viola nästa gång jag e i Stockholm,

bargain bexreply
March 04, 2010 at 07:03 PM

oh goodness me! how i wish i was in that pool right now instead of the coldy-cold weather here where i live! it looks just MAGNIFICENT!

Anette {foreldremanualen}reply
March 04, 2010 at 09:03 PM

Så kuult! :-D

Lurer litt på hvordan Isabelle lager slike filmer med “gammeldags” effekt? Finnes det noen program på nett?

Adireply
March 05, 2010 at 06:03 AM

Hi,
I’ve been readind & enjoying your blog for some time now, I’ts great!
Here in Israel the winter is so warm & short that we really envy you for all your snow…
Me & my husband are comming to stockholm for the marathon in june, & we wondered where & what should we see there. Can you help?
Thx & hellow from sunny Israel
Adi

Anonymousreply
March 05, 2010 at 02:03 PM

Very nice film nice pool and nice kids. I was wondering how you edit the film to get those effects?

Essireply
March 06, 2010 at 08:03 AM

Good choice ;) I bet Thailand treats you well. I’m looking forward for your pictures and stories.

isabelle Mcallisterreply
March 06, 2010 at 06:03 PM

Love the infinity pool!
Well we are having a great time!
I edited my film in Imovie – in the latest version you have got different kinds of filters.
In this film I used mostly photo’s taken countiniously and then put in Imovie. stop motion – it ads to the old schools effect.
Isabelle

Anonymousreply
March 10, 2010 at 04:03 PM

Vilken härlig pool, funderar också på att åka. Vad heter hotellet ni är på? det ser fantastisk ut!!