Take a family photo this weekend

jenny2

UPDATE: SEE ALL FAMILY PHOTOS HERE!

While Isabelle is enjoying Paris this weekend me and my family are at our home in Skåne, Sweden. It has started to get a lot chillier and I really like it. We started this morning with a family photo out in the field next to our house.  And that is my weekend tip for you all: Go out and take a photo of yourself with your family. The group photo is really underestimated I think.  And it does NOT have to look like the ordinary family photo that you take at the local photography studio. No, no. Make it more fun. Use your cellphone, a photo booth or your camera on a tripod (like we did). And go to a place that makes you feel good. Put on your favorite dress or lipstick if that makes you feel nice about yourself. It does not take long and seriously: how many pictures do you have of the whole family together? Not many I bet!

(If you’re not with family this weekend consider it your self-portrait challenge).

Go for it and if you do I would love to see the results. Just email me!

, , ,

16 Responses to Take a family photo this weekend

1. Elisabeth Dunker September 5, 2009 at 10:06 am #

Kul idé, bra foto :)!

2. mette/ungt blod September 5, 2009 at 1:35 pm #

very cool idea! i love family photos!

3. Miriam September 5, 2009 at 2:29 pm #

Wonderful idea!

4. DosJenny September 5, 2009 at 6:31 pm #

This is starting to become some kind of a blogg battle. I have received some lovely family photos already and I hope I will get some more before the weekend is over.

Send me more!!! or link to your blogpost that includes the family photo.

5. sunny September 5, 2009 at 7:49 pm #

such a fun idea!

I’m visiting one brother and his family an hour away tomorrow – so I’ll take a photo and post it or send it to you!

THANKS for the motivation! challenge accepted.

WHERE did that pretty, bright couch come from that you’re sitting on in the photo?

6. Jenny at Dos September 5, 2009 at 8:01 pm #

Sunny: That sounds great! The sofa used to be my grandfathers. We love it. It is a fold-out bed. Viola uses it a lot when she is playing house. She uses it as a building blocks to. here it is again http://dosfamily.com/?p=1073
    And again here: http://sammyrose.blogg.se/2009/june/utkast-vad-ska.html

7. Jenny at Dos September 6, 2009 at 8:58 am #

Smile and wave have excepted the challenge: http://racheldenbow.blogspot.com/2009/09/long-weekend-to-do-list.html

8. poppelerika September 7, 2009 at 4:04 pm #

Jamen gu va kul! det ska vi försöka rigga.

9. Sofia September 8, 2009 at 3:51 pm #

Hej!

Här är vårt försök (ett av många, alla ungefär lika bra…): http://sofia.pulp.se/post/182857750/dosfamily-challange-the-whole-family-in-one-photo. Vi tog oss inte ut utan tog kortet i hela familjens favorittillhåll – soffan!

Mvh Sofia, Göteborg

10. jari September 11, 2009 at 3:37 pm #

hi Jenny! i finally did it! yay! you can see our pics here! :D http://sprysonawire.blogspot.com/

xo!
    jari

11. CagsDaree October 30, 2009 at 6:56 am #

ооооооооо

12. v.felix October 30, 2009 at 6:49 pm #

Hello!! love the idea, and would love to join if it’s still possible, but i’m having a problem with the link to your email.
    thanks!!

13. Elena Sand January 15, 2010 at 7:38 pm #

I love your blog and I love the idea of the family photo. Can I participate? or is it too late.

1. Take a family photo this weekend | DosFamily - September 5, 2009

[...] See the rest here: Take a family photo this weekend | DosFamily [...]

2. There is no time like the present | DosFamily - September 7, 2009

[...] There is still time to participate in our “family-challenge-blog-tour”. [...]

3. The family picture tour Starts now | DosFamily - September 7, 2009

[...] Do you want in on the challenge? get your family together and take a picture! (Family could be you, alone , with your cat, spouse, sister, friend and so on.) Then send it to me, or/and post it on you blog, if you have one. =) Read more about it here! [...]