Dos Visits Alexandra Brandt

Thumb

14029394105869798999109111412131310

, , , , , ,

14 Responses to Dos Visits Alexandra Brandt

1. fred May 15, 2009 at 7:11 am #

sladdarna sänker antik-looken! :)

2. Krickelin May 15, 2009 at 8:29 am #

Mycket snyggt. Fina koppar gör mig glad.

3. Cim May 15, 2009 at 9:50 am #

Åh en kaffekoppsälskare!! Hurra!

4. Erika May 15, 2009 at 10:26 am #

Mycket fint hem, och fin-fina bilder!

5. märta May 15, 2009 at 7:52 pm #

åh min fina alexandra! i hennes fina hem! underbart

6. •lotta på solrum|fnurr• May 16, 2009 at 8:14 pm #

hon har så fin stil din syster!

7. Elin May 19, 2009 at 10:34 am #

Jättefint!

8. na June 12, 2009 at 10:24 pm #

love it – so many sweet details and interesting objet.

9. Christina @ Pardon my Vintage June 20, 2009 at 5:33 pm #

I love how warm her home comes across in these images! I had to giggle when I saw all the country music; I live in Kentucky, and I am probably just as obsessed with vintage items from Sweden and Finland as Alexandrea is with country music. The grass is always greener on the other side, I suppose! :-)

10. DosJenny June 21, 2009 at 7:14 am #

Christina: How funny! Yes, my sister is crazy for vintage , American style. Maybe you two should start trading things.

11. Christina @ Pardon my Vintage June 22, 2009 at 11:41 pm #

Well that would be brilliant! Feel free to pass along my email address to her if she’s game. :-)

12. Bordeaux November 4, 2009 at 10:44 am #

I love the color palette in this house and the ‘lightness’ of it all. My favorite things are the owls and deer. Really adorable.

13. Renae May 30, 2011 at 12:39 pm #

Yup, I was given those cowboy boots in 1967, along with a bridal and spurs. In the toe of the boot was a small box with a note that said the family horse now belonged to me! My parents had offered to buy me a horse of my own but I asked for our old horse, a buckskin mustang who was quite a bit older that I was! A choice I never regretted. What a trip to see those boots in a Swedish home! Oh, and the spurs were blunt, he just had to hear them so he would behave, LOL

1. Dos Visits Samuel and Kajsa | DosFamily - November 11, 2009

[...] so many of her friends on my blog. Not only does she know Julia and Anna, she also knows my sister Alexandra. Neither one of those 3 girls knows each other but Kajsa knows them all. It is so funny how the [...]